Dust flux, Vostok ice core

Dust flux, Vostok ice core
Two dimensional phase space reconstruction of dust flux from the Vostok core over the period 186-4 ka using the time derivative method. Dust flux on the x-axis, rate of change is on the y-axis. From Gipp (2001).

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sorry

Just a quick post to prove I'm not dead. Although if I have been replaced by someone who knows my password, how could anyone be sure?

Last night at dinner, my wife had to send back the desserts. Suddenly she got paranoid. "Remember that time we went to Stratford and I sent back my meal because it was too salty, and we had a long discussion with the chef and he gave me a complementary meal, but all the remainder of the day I was sick with diarrhea? I'm sure he put laxatives in the food. I hope they don't do that here," and I said, "I wouldn't worry about. Laxatives aren't the oriental way. They're more into heavy metal toxicity. Russians and Israelis are partial to polonium-210." Then my son asks, "What do Canadians do?" I said they apologize a lot.

It isn't well known, but if you apologize enough to someone, they will die.

Sorry.
Sorry.
Sorry.
Sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment